Resonanz Opera Auditions
Applications to Audition
Are Being Accepted
For Positions In
The Resonanz Opera 2018
Singing Artists Program
Applications to Audition
Are Also Being Accepted For Positions In
The Singing Artists Special Programs:
A piano accompanist will be provided.
There is a tuition fee for enrollment.
AUDITION APPLICATION DEADLINE
Friday, March 30, 2018
Auditions in Cleveland, OH
By appointment only. This includes the High School Internship Program.
Auditions by Recording
Recorded auditions are submitted with the online audition application.
ROLES CURRENTLY NEEDED
SUMMER 2018 SINGING ARTISTS PROGRAM
|Act II of Tristan und Isolde|
All roles have been cast
|Act III of Rigoletto|
Monica • Mrs. Gobineau
|A Hand of Bridge|
David • Sally
The Princess • The Abbess • Sister Genovieffa
|The Magic Flute|
|Dead Man Walking|
Jade Boucher • Motorcycle Cop • Mrs. Charlton
APPLICATION SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Auditions are granted through an online application process. Resonanz Opera uses the highly trusted online application service YAP Tracker. Audition applications are accepted through Resonanz Opera's application form that is located at Resonanz Opera Audition Application Form on the YAP Tracker website.
To Apply for An Audition:
- Fill out an application at: YAP Tracker Online Audition Application.
Full application requirements listed below.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must register for access to YAP Tracker.
- Visit YAP Tracker Free Registration.
- Login to YAP Tracker.
- Fill out and submit an application at Resonanz Opera 2018 Audition Application.
- There is a $50.00 application fee for the Singing Artists Program and the BIG Voices Program.
- There is a $25.00 application fee for the High School Internship Program.
- Application fees are paid online during the application process.
The online application form on YAP Tracker will ask you to provide the following items:
- Your biographic and contact information
- Your resume, CV, or a short bio of two or three paragraphs
- A headshot photo
- A list of at least three arias that show your voice and stage presence to your best advantage
At least one aria must be in English. (High School Interns list just one song of any genre)
- Location to audition is Cleveland, OH (by appointment only) or optionally, Audition By Recording
- The program to which you are applying to audition
(Singing Artists, Singing Artists: BIG Voices, or High School Internship)
- The session(s) that you would like to attend (First Session is only Big Voices Program)
Note to Singing Artists and BIG Voices program participants:
See the current roles needed (above)
- If unable to audition in person, please upload your recorded audition (video/audio files) to the application or provide links to recorded performances online.
For more information, send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org