Become a Resonanz Opera Supporter Today
Resonanz Opera Productions and educational programs are made possible by wonderful supporters like you. By making a special gift, you will help us to expand our artistic initiatives and extend our outreach to the community. Resonanz is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Our EIN is: 264338020. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration and for your generous support of Resonanz. We look forward to seeing you at our wonderful upcoming events.
Housing Host Families Needed For Singing Artists, August 7-27, 2017
Be a major sponsor to Resonanz Opera and house a visiting artist during the Singing Artist Festival this August. This host family sponsorship is an absolutely essential gift in helping us to fulfill our mission of helping singers while bringing top international talent to our community.
We have a few basic requirements of hosts to ensure that our singers are well rested and able to sing.
· Bedroom: We ask for private sleeping quarters for our artists.
· Bathroom: A shared, clean bathroom is fine. Our artists will need access to linens (towels sheets) and regular shower/bath.
· Practicing: You do not need to have a piano/keyboard in your home (we provide practice space) but please let us know if you do, and if you are comfortable with an opera singer practicing in your home.
· Transportation: Hosts are NOT asked to provide transportation to our artists. Resonanz will ensure all transportation needs are met. If you are willing to help out, please let us know, but this is not a requirement.
· Meals: We ask that hosts provide a self serve, simple breakfast. Resonanz is providing other meals to our artists when they stay, but it can be beneficial for some to early risers to have breakfast right away. Simple offerings could include fruit, cereal with milk, muffins, etc.
· Pets: Many singers experience allergic reactions to animals. We ask that no cat owners ask as host families. Please let us know if you have a dog. If pets are prohibitive and you would still like to help, please get in touch and we’ll find something else!
That is everything that is required! Artists have their own phones, and we have wireless service where rehearsals are held, should that be an issue. Please contact Loren at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your willingness to host an artist.
All singers are self-employed entrepreneurs and the costs to study, develop, audition and even perform can be prohibitive for many. In helping us provide housing you are making time to study, work and perform new roles for artists that would not otherwise being accessible. For some of the world famous visiting artists, you are providing a break from the monotony of hotel rooms and removing the stress of constantly searching for accommodations when there is so much music to learn. Artists are already seeking out Resonanz Opera because of our reputation for looking after our performers and operating as a family. We are so grateful to you for allowing us to continue that mission.
There are many ways that corporate sponsors can partner with us. Among other things, interested sponsors may underwrite performances, venues, donate in-kind goods or services, participate in outreach programs or scholarships, and more. Your corporate donation will be recognized appropriately through listing in the concert program and marketing materials.
Many employers and corporations offer gift matching programs in which they match the charitable contributions made by their employees. Please check with your company to see if they can match your donation to Resonanz.
One Time Donation
Donate now and help support our work. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Donations by Mail
Checks can be made out to "Resonanz" and mailed to:
6752 Connecticut Colony Circle
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Contact Resonanz Opera at email@example.com or call (440) 290-8893 with any questions or concerns.
At the present time, all donations are final and non-refundable.